How to Send Money from India to Singapore?
To send money from India to Singapore, just follow the 4 steps.
- Let us know your remittance requirements by entering the currency, amount and purpose of remittance. Rates quoted by the nearest exchange houses and banks will show up on your screen instantly!.
- Compare the quotes, choose the one of your choice and book your money transfer order online. The booked rate will be valid for the entire day.
- Transfer the amount to the current account operated by the chosen exchange house as NEFT/RTGS/Cheque, as per our instruction. Submit the required KYC documents at the store or you can request door pickup.
- Yes done! Your money transfer order will be processed as soon as the amount is credited. The beneficiary should receive it within 48 hrs. Collect the invoice for reference.
Modes for Outward Remittance from India to Singapore
What is wire transfer?
Wire Transfer (TT Transfer/SWIFT Transfer) is an electronic mode of fund transfer (through SWIFT), with which you can transfer money from your Indian Bank account to an overseas bank account.
Indian Banks and RBI approved Authorized Dealers has arrangements with over 400+ major banks across the globe to receive SWIFT messages which ensures safe and secure outward remittance from India.
Account holders of any Bank in India (resident and non-resident) can do a wire transfer from India.
What is a foreign currency Demand Draft?
A Foreign Currency Demand Draft is another facility for making international money transfer for educational payments, medical fees, VISA fees or migrating to other countries etc. Demand drafts are a safe option for making international money transfer as it is made 'favouring' the beneficiary. DDs can be reissued if lost or stolen.
Main Purposes of sending money to Singapore
- Overseas Education
- Overseas Employment
- Emigration Fees
- Visa Fees
- Film Making
- Maintenance of Close Relatives
- Medical treatment abroad..etc
Beneficiary details to be shared:
- Beneficiary Bank Name, Swift Code, Routing number & Correspondent Account No.
- Beneficiary Name, Address (as given in bank)
- Remitter Name, Account Number and Purpose of Transaction with KYC.
- Filled A2 Form cum declaration with signature
Benefits of making a Wire Transfer via ExTravelMoney.com
- Most secured and trusted channel for international money transfer from India
- Competitive exchange rates
- Compare the rates quoted by different Authorized Dealers near to you
- Zero Commission
- Direct Credit to your beneficiary account in less than 48 hours
- Network of 4000+ locations across India
- All foreign currency transactions are subject to GST.
- Foreign Exchange and Money Transfer services are available though Tied-up Reserve Bank of India approved Authorized Dealers only. All foreign exchange transactions are subjected to AML/CFT/KYC & FEMA policies instructed by Reserve Bank of India.