How to Transfer Money from India to Abroad?
To send money from India to abroad, follow the four steps.
- Enter the country, amount, purpose of remittance and get rates from nearest banks & exchange houses
- Compare the rates, choose any and book your money transfer online. Submit your KYC documents for verification.
- Once the KYC is verified you can transfer the amount as NEFT/RTGS to chosen bank/exchange house's account.
- Your wire transfer will now be initiated. The beneficiary will recive the credit with in 2-3 working days.
Modes for Outward Remittance from India
What is wire transfer?
Wire Transfer (TT Transfer/SWIFT Transfer) is an electronic mode of fund transfer (through SWIFT), with which you can transfer money from your Indian Bank account to an overseas bank account.
Indian Banks and RBI approved Authorized Dealers has arrangements with over 400+ major banks across the globe to receive SWIFT messages which ensures safe and secure outward remittance from India.
Extravelmoney.com facilitates Wire transfer from India in 16+ currencies, including USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, CAD, SGD..and others, through worldwide Correspondent Bank network.
Who can do a Wire Transfer from India?
Account holders of any Bank in India (resident and non-resident) can do a wire transfer from India.
What is a foreign currency Demand Draft?
A Foreign Currency Demand Draft is another facility for making international money transfer for educational payments, medical fees, VISA fees or migrating to other countries etc. Demand drafts are a safe option for making international money transfer as it is made 'favouring' the beneficiary. DDs can be reissued if lost or stolen.
Main Purposes of International Money Transfer from India.
- Overseas Education
- Overseas Employment
- Emigration Fees
- Visa Fees
- Film Making
- Maintenance of Close Relatives
- Medical treatment abroad..etc
Remitter needs to share the following information of Beneficiary:
- Beneficiary Bank Name, Swift Code & Correspondent Account No.
- Beneficiary Name, Address (as given in bank)
- Remitter Name, Account Number and Purpose of Transaction with KYC.
- Filled A2 Form cum declaration with signature
Benefits of making a Wire Transfer via www.extravelmoney.com
- Most secured and trusted channel for international money transfer from India
- Competitive exchange rates
- Compare the rates quoted by different Authorized Dealers near to your Town/City
- Zero Commission
- Direct Credit to your beneficiary account in less than 48 hours
- Transfer facility in multiple currencies
- Network of 4000+ locations across India
- All foreign currency transactions are subject to GST.
- Foreign Exchange and Money Transfer services are available though Tied-up Reserve Bank of India approved Authorized Dealers only. All foreign exchange transactions are subjected to AML/CFT/KYC & FEMA policies instructed by Reserve Bank of India.
Currencies available for making a direct Outward Remittance
||British Sterling Pound
||Hong Kong Dollars
||Arab Emirates Dirham
||Saudi Arabian Riyal
||New Zealand Dollar