How it works?
If you are a Foreigner/NRI visiting India or an Indian with leftover foreign currency since your last foreign trip, we can help you get Indian rupee in exchange of the foreign currency in hand or en-cash the amount left in your Forex card. With the huge network of 4000+ tied up stores across India, we can serve you anywhere in India. Just follow the four steps below and get your currency exchange at the best rates available in the market!
- Step 1: Let us know your currency exchange requirements and we will get you quotes from nearest authorized money changers.
- Step 2: Compare the quotes, choose the money changer and place the order online. You will then receive a unique Forex estimate.
- Step 3: Prepare KYC documents mentioned by us & follow the payment instructions to the selected service partner.
- Step 4: Visit the chosen store and collect the currency/card or get it door delivered.
How much Forex can I encash or sell?
NRIs and Foreign Nationals :
- Indian Rupee Cash Payment up to or equivalent to USD 3000 only. Beyond this amount, payment to be made by account payee cheque only.
- If the total value of foreign exchange (currency notes and instruments put together) encashed exceeds USD 10,000 or currency alone exceeds USD 5,000, CDF (Currency Declaration Form) is mandatory.
Resident Indians :
- Maximum encashment limit is USD 3000. Indian Rupee Payment Up to INR 49,999/- only in Cash. Beyond this, payment to be made by cheque.
How will I receive the payment of my forex order?
You can choose to collect your forex order at extravelmoney.com tied-up stores within India (store list available here) or have it door delivered direct to your home/office address.
- Door Step Delivery is available only for orders more than $1000/Eq and Payment only by Cheque/NEFT/RTGS only after receiving forex products.
- Subject to availability & Location