Terms and ConditionsWho We Are
ExTravelMoney Technosol Pvt Ltd,
28B, Infopark TBC,
Sector E, JNI Stadium,
Kaloor, Cochin, Kerala 682 017
You can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 04842886900
Use of the Website
This website, (the "Website"), is operated by ExTravelMoney Technosol Pvt Ltd (“ExtravelMoney" or "us" or "our"). Access is provided only in accordance with ExtravelMoney ’s Online Terms and Conditions. Please read the following Online Terms and Conditions carefully before you start to use the Website. By using the Website and availing our services, you indicate that you have read, understood and accepted these Online Terms and Conditions including any additional or amended terms or conditions as applicable for a particular service from time to time and that you agree to abide by them. By using any of the services on our website, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age. We may decline to render any services to you, if we find that you are less than 18 years of age.
If you do not agree to the Online Terms and Conditions, please refrain from using the Website and from using our services.
You shall not in any manner host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that --
(a) belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
(c) harms minors in any way;
(d) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
(e) violates any law for the time being in force;
(f) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(g) impersonate another person;
(h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;(i) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
Copyright in works contained in the Website, including but not limited to all software, design, text, images, sound recordings, animations and video sequences, are owned, or licensed, except as otherwise explicitly stated, by ExtravelMoney . You may access the Website for your own use of the facilities offered and may retrieve, store, cite or refer to or print content from the Website for educational, research, non-commercial, private or personal use only as provided for under Indian law. You may not otherwise copy, transmit, display, perform, distribute (for compensation or otherwise), license, alter, store or otherwise use the Website or any of its contents.. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any Website content you have printed or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any images, sound recordings, animations and video sequences separately from any accompanying text. At no point are you permitted to use any Website content for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of ExtravelMoney.
If you print off, copy or download any part of the Website in breach of these Online Terms and Conditions, your right to use the Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the Website you have made.
Linking to the Website (whether to the home-page or otherwise and including framing) is permitted only with the prior written consent of ExtravelMoney.
Web Content and Materials
The information, materials and services contained in the Website are subject to change from time to time without notice. Not all products and services are available in all geographic areas. Your eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final ExtravelMoney determination and acceptance. ExtravelMoney may discontinue or make changes to the information, products or services described herein at any time. Any dated information is published as of its date only, and ExtravelMoney does not undertake any obligation or responsibility to update or amend any such information. Furthermore, by offering information, products or services via the Website, no solicitation is made by ExtravelMoney to any person to use such information, products or services in jurisdictions where the provision of such information, products or services is prohibited by law.
Links to Other Sites
ExtravelMoney may terminate your access and use of any part of the Website at any time without notice if you are in breach of any of the terms of these Online Terms and Conditions or for any other reason. ExtravelMoney reserves the right to cease operating the Website at any time without notice.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on the Website,
In the event you have any grievance in relation to any content uploaded using our Services, you may contact our Grievance Officer at the following address:
Reservation of Travel Money
This internet ordering service (the "Service") is provided by Partnering RBI approved Authorised Money Changing Outlets. These Online Terms and Conditions apply to the internet order service on the Website (the “Service”), which consists of an online reservation facility for Foreign currency Bank Notes,Forex Travel Cards and Outward Money Transfer Services (collectively, "Travel Money").
Use of the Service
The Service is only available to individuals aged 18 years or over, and who are resident in and accessing the Service from India. The Service may only be used to reserve Travel Money for holiday or business travel,Education,Medical purposes and not for speculative, investment or any other purposes. By reserving Travel Money from us, you confirm that you have read and understood the Online Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Currency availability may also be subject to further monetary limits, currency exchange restrictions and to customers complying with all applicable laws and regulations, including those relating to anti-money laundering regulations.
Please note that the rates available on the Website are set separately from the rates provided in-store, and may therefore vary. You will not be able to get our Website rates in-store unless you have pre-ordered your currency through the Website.
Placing an Order
The user can place an order via the portal extravelmoney.com or via the mobile application owned and maintained by extravelmoney technosol pvt ltd.
The customer should make sure that the order is complete in all respect, in order to avoid further delay in the process.
You will not be required to enter any payment details on our online reservation form – payment for your order will be taken from you on collection of your order.
Exchange Rates: the exchange rates we quote online are real time rates and subject to change. The exchange rate provided in your order is indicative of the rate you could receive at your chosen ExtravelMoney partner location. Please note that the rate may have changed (up or down) by the time you decide to purchase your currency, even on the same day. In the event that the exchange rate offered to walk-up customers at your chosen ExtravelMoney partnering location is more preferable that the exchange rate indicated at the time of your reservation order, you will be entitled to receive the preferable rate for your order.
We reserve the right to request further information from you at any time to enable us to complete your order and/or to comply with regulatory requirements. By placing an order, you confirm that the details provided in the order are correct in all respects. The system will display a confirmation screen setting out the details of your order. This confirms receipt of your order. We may, at any time, decline to process your order or any part of your order for any reason. A contract between you and us is only formed when we send you a confirmation email that your order has been accepted. Please print a copy of the confirmation screen for your records and print or store the confirmation email in a safe place, as it will be the only record of your order.
Collecting Your Travel Money
You will be required to pay for your Foreign exchange products on collection. Orders may only be collected by the person named on the order from the ExtravelMoney partner location set out in your confirmation email. Collection is subject to the opening times of the collection location. Details for the opening times of the collection location will be notified to you at the time of the order and can be obtained on the Website. Please remember to allow sufficient time to make your collection before departing on your travels.
At the time of collection you will need to produce either a valid passport or a PAN card for identification purposes. Depending on your order, ExtravelMoney reserves the right to ask for further information and identification (such as proof of residential address) in accordance with its anti-money laundering policies. The name on any card used to make the purchase must match that on the identification document(s) used. In order to enable ExtravelMoney to comply with its anti-money laundering and other legal obligations and its internal risk and fraud policies, ExtravelMoney reserves the right to take a copy of your identification document(s) and the card used to make the purchase, at the time of collection.
Customers are requested to satisfy themselves about the quantity and quality of Foreign Currency notes and Indian Rupee notes before leaving the store.Any claims received thereafter WILL NOT be entertained by Extravelmoney or the partnering RBI approved Authorised Money Changing company.
No admin fee is applicable for all foreign currency transaction orders. However the transaction is subject to GST as per government rule; which will be paid by the customer.
Use of Service
You agree that you use of the Service shall be in accordance with these Online Terms and Conditions and shall be for lawful and personal purposes in accordance with the representations made by you to ExtravelMoney .
By accepting these Online Terms and Conditions, you hereby authorise us to communicate with you from time to time about our services (other than the Service) including (without limitation) special offers, discounts, promotions, operational changes and/or new services.
Your Right to Cancel
You may cancel your order at any time prior to collection by contacting email@example.com set out in your confirmation email. If you have not cancelled your order and you fail to collect your order from the vendor location within 24 hours of the collection time then your order will be marked as non-collected.
Corrections and Complaints
If you need to make any changes to your order after you have clicked the “Place Order” button on the order details screen, please contact the extravelmoney.com / partnering location set out in your confirmation email.
If you or have any comments or complaints please contact our Grievance Officer at the following address:
Third Party Rights
When you place an order for Foreign Exchange / Money Transfer Services we are entering a contract with you personally. Nothing in these terms will confer any benefit on any third party or any right to enforce these terms.
Limiting Our Liability
All content and services on or available through the Website are provided on an "as is" basis and ExtravelMoney does not make any representation or give any warranty in respect of the Website or its content. In particular, ExtravelMoney does not give any warranty as to the accuracy, suitability, reliability, completeness, performance, fitness, freedom from viruses or timeliness of the content or services contained on the Website. Moreover, but without limiting the exclusion, the information services on the Website are intended for use by holiday or business travellers or by individuals or companies seeking to make payments abroad in foreign currencies, and should not be used for speculation or investment. These information services and other content of the Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We accept no responsibility or liability arising from any reliance placed on such services by any visitor to the Website or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. In addition, we give no assurances that you will receive the services for which you register. We use reasonable care and skill in providing the Service. However, we shall not be liable to you for the following:
1. any failure by you to provide us with correct information when you place your order;
2. if we are unable to perform any of our obligations to you due to failure of any technical systems or for any other reasons beyond our reasonable control including, amongst other things, war, terrorism, government action, natural disaster, and industrial dispute;
3. any damage to your computer equipment as a result of using the Website or the Service;
4. any loss of information or unauthorised use of data arising as a result of you using encryption systems below our recommended level; or
5. any indirect, or consequential losses, claims or damages suffered by you or incurred from your use or delay or inability to use the Website or the Service however caused.
Our maximum liability to you in respect of each use of the Service for a Travel Money order shall be to refund the purchase price of that Travel Money order. The disclaimers and limitations of liability in these Online Terms and Conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of ExtravelMoney or any of its employees or agents or for fraud. If any provisions of these Online Terms and Conditions including any disclaimers and limitations is found to be unlawful or unenforceable then such provisions shall fall away and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms. This does not affect your statutory rights.
The Rate of Exchange mentioned in your Forex estimate is valid only if you visit the partnering location before estimate expiry time.If you do not pay this amount before 4:00PM , new exchange rate will be applied on next working day to your estimated forex order.Share the order number with partnering service agent (moneychanger / bank) at the time of transaction /any enquiries. Only after completing the Forex transaction would you receive a bill/memo from our RBI approved service agent.
Payment by - DD/Cheque/NEFT/RTGS – Forex products are released only by the service agent, after realization of funds in their bank account.Carry reference number/UTR numbers for fund tracking.Partnering service agent has the full discretion to reject the transaction, if the KYC/ Documents /Identity documents are not found in compliance with RBI/FEMA norms.
Foreign Exchange and Money Transfer services are available though Tied-up Reserve Bank of India approved Authorized.Dealers/ Money Changers only. All foreign exchange transactions are subjected to AML/CFT/KYC & FEMA policies instructed by Reserve Bank of India. Extravelmoney.com does not hold any responsibility for discrepancies arising out of the transactions/communication with partnered service agents.
Alteration of Terms
We may, at any time, with immediate effect, in respect of future orders, change, suspend or withdraw the Website, the Service and these Online Terms and Conditions without notice and without liability to you. If we revise these terms, we will post the revised version on the Website. You are expected to check our Online Terms and Conditions from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you. By using the Website or the Service or by placing orders after we have changed these terms, you will be accepting the changes.
These Online Terms and Conditions were last updated on 14.12.2015.
Law and Jurisdiction
Our relationship shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the Law of the Republic of India. Any dispute, which cannot be resolved between us, shall be resolved in the courts of the Republic of India.
You will indemnify us against all liability, claims, damages, loss or costs or expense of any kind or nature suffered by us or instituted against us by a third party howsoever arising from your access to the Website or your breach of any of the terms and conditions mentioned above;
If you breach any of the terms and conditions, then we may, without prejudice to any of our other rights and without notice to you, we may stop or suspend your use of the Service and the Website. We also reserve the right to claim damages from you or to institute legal proceedings against you, should the circumstances so require.
- ExTravelMoney.com will not be responsible for any transaction executed through us by forge or unprofessed information. User will be solely responsible for such action and liable to regulatory actions
- All orders need to be completely complied with regulatory guidelines; any deviation from the same will be the sole responsibility of the user. (If you need any information on guidelines please write/call us at firstname.lastname@example.org /04842886900)
- All order values will be rounded off to the nearest currency unit.
- Delivery/Pickup is made only to the area covered by money changers tied-up with ExTravelMoney Technosol Pvt. Ltd.
- When using our service you agree that the funds for making the purchases/remittances on this site belong to you and the foreign exchange shall not be used for prohibited purposes.
- The orders placed are not designed for the purpose of any contravention or evasion of the provisions of the FEMA 1999 Act or of any Rule, Regulation, Notification, Direction or Order made there under.
- The Customer agrees and undertakes to provide such information /documents as will reasonably satisfy us about the transaction in terms of the RBI Limits for Foreign Exchange Purchases or sales. The customer shall be responsible and liable for any incorrect information provided by them.
- Forex delivery will happen within 24-48 Hrs in business working hours after placing the order and making complete payment along with submitting necessary documents
- The order will be executed at the rate blocked by customer only if all the documents are submitted as per compliance norms and the complete payment is made within XXXX hours of placing the order
- ExTravelMoney does not take any responsibility in the actual transaction(The physical exchange of Forex Card / Cash) between the user and the forex service provider. ExTravelMoney is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between the users and the forex service provider. ExTravelMoney cannot and does not guarantee that the forex service provider will perform any transaction concluded on the Website if the transaction is declined due to KYC/AML/RBI guidelines.
- ExTravelMoney does not guarantee to mediate/resolve any dispute arising between the user and the forex service provider
- ExTravelMoney’s officers and representatives are indemnified from any cost, damage, liability due to actions of the forex service provider.
- The completion of all booked and confirmed orders placed by the user are subject to availability of the specifically ordered Foreign Exchange products. User agrees to share data over which he/she has the right
- User shall not use any scraper, deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic programs/algorithms to access or acquire any portion of the Website or any Content
- User shall not use any software or device to interfere with the proper working of the website or any transaction being conducted on the website.
- User agrees to not impersonate any other individual or entity, either through sharing of someone else’s data or manipulating identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message.
- ExTravelMoney has the right to share user data to third parties for the fulfillment of the order
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations(including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Anti Money Laundering guidelines, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations(including, but not limited to Sales Tax / VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, GST / SGST, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and our channel partnerâ€™s listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force and along with their amendments.
- By using the website, you’re giving us and the selected forex service provider the permission to send out communications to you via direct calling, email or SMS regarding your order or regarding marketing promotions that are being carried out by us or the forex service provider.
- ExTravelMoney shall not be held responsible for any data accessed, stolen, misused or misappropriated in any way by any third party due to unauthorized use of the Website by any third party intentionally or unintentionally.
- We will not be held liable for failure of Forex Travel Cards issued by Banks or forex service providers for reasons including but not limited to Bank’s server downtime, card not working at POS, ATM Authentication failure, PIN not working, delay in card funding for more than predefined turnaround time or any dispute, discrepancy on any transaction made using forex card etc.In all cases of service deficiency, disputes, malpractice, illegal trade practices, the user must contact the issuing Bank or Financial institution directly. We shall not be held liable for non - availability of the Services for any reason including but not limited to natural calamities, legal restraints, network failure, or any other reason beyond our control.
All Foreign Exchange transactions are subject to Government Taxation, Current GST / SGST incorporating all Amendments are as follows:Applicability of GST/SGST as per order size.
As stipulated by the Government of India, any conversion from one currency to another - sale, encashment & remittance will be charged a GST / SGST on the gross amount of currency exchanged as per the following slabs:
- 0.18 % of the gross amount of currency exchanged for an amount upto Rs 100, 000, subject to the minimum amount of ₹ 45
- ₹ 180 and 0.09 % of the gross amount of currency exchanged for an amount of rupees exceeding Rs 100, 000 and upto Rs 10, 00, 000
- ₹ 990 and 0.018 % of the gross amount of currency exchanged for an amount of rupees exceeding ₹ 10, 00, 000, Subject to Maximum of ₹10, 800 / -